Sunday, July 15, 2018

Day One is Tomorrow!!!! SQUEEEE!!!!

I cannot tell you how happy I am. But, as it was pointed out to me today, by one of our incredible stars, at rehearsal, I am also more calm than I have ever been, been the night before any other film that I have directed. Why? 1) Our amazing, joyful, mellow, brilliant crew and cast. 2) Prep. It really is the secret to a good shoot. From bringing on our Locations Manager and Line Producer in January for a July shoot, to bringing on our glorious DP a month before the show, we have chosen to invest in solid prep. And I know it will pay off. I have that Christmas-Eve feeling of excitement and quiet glee. And huge enormous piles of gratitude to God, all our prayer partners, and my amazing team. Here we go! God bless us, every one!!! Setting my alarm to 5 am and trying to fall asleep at 9:30...we will see how I do:)

No comments: