Saturday, August 16, 2008

Three Days Till Departure


I am testing this blog to see if it loads properly on everyone's computer, as Janet said it took forever to load, as opposed to other peoples' blogs. Hmm. As I am not taking my computer, I will be able to blog from the Sprint phone - I think - so far I can't seem to set that up. Luddites of the world unite!

Terry and Megan have graciously booked the entire trip, all reservations, while I was on chemo in July and totally brain-dead. Now that I am only partially brain-dead, I am utterly amazed at the months (literally) of work Terry put in. And Megan too. Astonishing!

Met with Larry today and we Have a Plan re: Movie Two. Now to go put it into practice! After the trip that is . . .

"Dorkness Rising" is about to premiere at GenCon and I SO wish I could be at two places at one time! But we had to fit this trip in between Tallis' four plays . . . and Sainted Stan and Liz (may they be forever blessed) are willing to take Theo for ten days in CA. In August. Playing mini-golf every day. I cannot express to you right now how much I love them.

Much to do, have to arrange things as well as possible to be computerless for two weeks. *grin*

Pam gave me a journal for my birthday and I intend to use it! I haven't had anything but an e-journal for way too long.

Tallis is of course doing the Mad Teen Social Thing before leaving. I will see him first on the plane on Tuesday, to talk to, I think :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will meet you at the appointed place. The Burren, Hag's Head, Moher, Inishmore, Connamara (and the ponies of course), Queen Maeve, and me await. Parted and never parted, on to the Western Sea!