Monday, May 24, 2010
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Mom's site, above, is where I am blogging these days.
These days I am totally confused as to how to:
- Get well from my week-and-a-half of hacking bronchitis
- Take care of my Mom, which I have barely been able to do during that time
- Take care of my husband and kids, whom I have barely been helpful to, since I spend much time in bed and am wan when I get up
- Do my job of trying to be a partner to my hardworking business partners at Kairos Productions as we do Very Important Things right now
- Occasionally see a horse (ha!)
- Get ready for Theo's 12th Birthday party with kids this Saturday in this filthy filthy house
- Have a minute or two to pray or cry as needed. I had to miss the Cancer Caregivers Support Group today due to hacking. Again.
None of this is working out very well. I am not amused.