Friday, July 10, 2009

Kairos Productions Signed Contract!

I am thrilled to announce that on July 6, 2009, (which happened to be the Feast of Saint Thomas More yay!) I signed the contract with Crosswicks, Ltd. to produce and direct a movie of her wonderful book "Camilla"!! I have been working on the script adaptation for years, and we are now going full speed ahead to begin to raise the funds for production.

If you have any spare prayers, we will gratefully accept them, as in this financial climate it is (to say the least) daunting, to raise that much money.

But I have to have faith that if it is meant to be, it will be, and I hope to cheer as the money arrives *smile*.

*takes leap of faith*

Here is a great link to a short online interview from Madeleine in '95 :)

http://www.csec.org/csec/sermon/L'Engle_3833.htm

No comments: