Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shipped to the Big "S"

Today with much prayer, Larry (on the phone from Arizona) and I filled out our Sundance Film Festival application and I sent the DvD UPS. What a day. What a moment.

Now we, and the many, many thousands of other filmmakers hoping to premiere there, wait and pray.

Of course we also submit to select other festivals, because the chances of getting into Sundance are ridiculously low, especially as we are not "edgy" (not very many animal mutilations or ritual suicides, for example). But, nothing ventured, nothing gained!

It is a big day in the Moore house. I made apple crumble for dessert (I rarely bake, lol) and we are having a homey evening before Terry goes off to work at 8:20 for his "Eleven o' Clock role" in "Mary Stuart" at ACT.

Now comes the final tweaking section of the film's Post-Production, in which we really finalize things.

Also now comes the discernment time for me, I have by the grace of God been offered three projects to pray about doing, one as a producer, one as a writer, and another one that is sort of an "Everything" one like "Camilla" was.

I am praying to be led to the proper place and time.

And for a wee break! I just want to sleep and sleeeep....

No comments: