Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tenterhooks

Like most of the other filmmakers in the world who finished a film this year, I am on serious tenterhooks, and in a process of enormous prayer and attempted releasing of worry. Sundance and Palm Springs traditionally begin to inform the first, luckiest filmmakers of their invitations right after Thanksgiving.

November is a very tense month.

I know the chances are infinitesimal. We are not "Edgy". But, like everyone, my heart hopes.

God, may your will be done. May your timing for this film prevail.

*goes back to mentally pacing like a tiger...*

We submitted to Newport Beach last week. So, three possibles out there. This time I am only submitting to the ones Larry tells me to.

Hope springs eternal...

1 comment:

ADP said...

CORRIE! I HOPE YYOOUU WILL BE THE WINNER, AS USUAL. TAKE COURAGE !!!
Alex.