Friday, March 16, 2012

Lots of News!

I have been too busy on JourneyQuest Season Two lately to blog, so sorry! We are three days from finishing the shoot, but as we finished early today (thank you Ben and Tony and Kat and crew):

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/movies/news/2012/madeleinelengle.html=20=

That is the link to the great article Christianity Today published about the film online:)

and my first film "The Dark Horse" is now available on amazon.com!

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Horse-Carol-Roscoe/dp/B005UUSMP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331948683&sr=8-1

If you feel like reviewing the movie I would appreciate it . . . the distributor has not marketed it well, they are marketing it as a "horse movie" and a "kid movie", neither of which it is. It is a sad but triumphant story of a family's healing (with a B Plot involving a horse). Consequently many people who rented it in "Red Box" all across the USA are justifiably not happy, as they expected a "horse movie". We are very very sad about this.

1 comment:

susana1027 said...

I was able to watch "The Dark Horse" on Netflix. I enjoyed the movie, yet was disappointed in it. I think you tried to tell too much. I know you wanted the family problems to be the main focus, but there were so many family problems. If you had focused on just one specific problem I think your film would have been much better. It seemed to me that you were trying to focus on the parents, but the side stories got in the way. And - the unresolved ending was a problem, too. I'd like to ask - how is Cobus? Do you still have him? Maybe you could put some videos of him on YouTube. How is your Mom doing?
Susan Sudderth