Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back Home

Oh my . . . got up at 6 am, flew from Dublin to Amsterdam, but the Aer Lingus flight was delayed, ran like a panting bunny through Amsterdam airport to try to make my formerly 45-minute connection (???) that was now 20 minutes . . . missed the flight . . . rerouted to Detroit, waited two hours there finishing LOTR (the Battle of the Pellenllor Fields in the long Amsterdam security line), flew 8 hours to Detroit, waited an hour there, then flew 5 hours home and was very glad to see Terry after 25 hours of airports and planes!!!

I am whupped.

And now I wait for my mailed box of riding boots and laundry to arrive!

Oh and I should mention one thing that both Terry and Megan didn't get: if you right-click on the pictures on this blog the pictures are nice and big.

1 comment:

Seanie said...

I know it's a couple days late, but welcome home Corrie!!!

*hugs*