Sunday, September 14, 2008

So THIS is why I came . . .

This morning I went to church at my new friend Ronda's church, "Fresh Fire Outreach Center", here in Shawnee. Talk about life-changing. The worship was wonderful and healing, the sermon was uplifting, the people were incredibly welcoming, and as is typical in very "alive" churches, worship went for two hours, and then four amazing ladies stayed afterwards for half an hour to pray for me and for "The Dark Horse". They want to bring me back to Shawnee to have a special screening in the Hornbeck Theatre, and I want to come! Turns out Ronda, who volunteered at the festival, is the chair of the downtown association.

Out of this festival have come two friends, Sandy and Ronda. That is very worth the price of admission.

I know this movie will come out. And that our struggle is not with flesh and blood alone . . . good to be reminded though.

No comments: