Friday, October 17, 2008

I love L.A.!

I am sitting in my nicely-discounted hotel room (thank you La Femme Film Fest!) and drinking green tea, about to get ready to go to my screening. As before, when I screened here three years ago with "Dancing With You", I was very impressed with the way this festival is run. Leslie La Page and her staff are geniuses at making a felicitous experience for everyone.

I am full of gratitude for all the hundreds of people, from Honorable Bird and the Sainted Investors on, who made this crazy independent film of mine a reality. Whether I win a prize here or not, it is a complete joy and honor to screen at this festival.

Time to put makeup on over my scar and step out into 80 degrees and L.A. traffic.

May good things happen today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go Corrie!!

Pretty exciting stuff and I hope for success for you!