Sunday, October 12, 2008

WE WON AN AWARD!!!!!





Dark Horse Won AN AWARD!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!

We won the "Best of the Northwest" award!

I am really tired, it is 3 am, and I just got back from the third of the after-parties . . .

But here are pictures and I am going to bed really happy hugging my gorgeous trophy . . .

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

God bless every sponsor and volunteer and employee and patron of the delightful and wonderful BendFilm Fest Here it is: proof that no matter when your movie screens (as "Dark Horse" has seemingly always screened at the crack of dawn!) they can still honor you with a glorious award:) Take heart all you fellow striving filmmakers!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Oh, I'm SO happy for you!

Seanie said...

AHHH!!!!!!!

Congratulations Corrie!!!

I'm so thrilled for you!

*happyseaniedance*

C Roscoe said...

Corrie, that's FANTASTIC!!! WOO HOO!