Friday, November 5, 2010

Hitting the fan

We have major issues right now, with two locations and with one actor, and I went to bed near tears and woke up whiffly and wobbly. I am toxic-ed and hurting and fighting the physical and spiritual dragons. If only I had my horse and lance and armor here in Spokane!

During JourneyQuest, and during every other show I have done in Seattle, I came home to Terry almost every night, and so I was stronger. I feel a bit exposed here, despite the joy of seeing my dream made reality, despite the INCREDIBLE crew that I already adore, and the perfect cast straight from God.

Terry just said to me on the phone that I am the strongest person he knows and that I can do this. I love him so much.

I guess this is like the dress rehearsal that goes very very wrong to make a great opening night . . . right?

Clinging to Madeleine's words that nobody in the Bible was qualified to do the job God called them to . . .

1 comment:

CV said...

Hang in there, Corrie, this too shall pass. Lots of love!