Friday, March 5, 2010

One Day from Principal Photography


I am taking a page from Laurie Deason's playbook and requesting good thoughts and prayers please for our production of JourneyQuest.

We are two days out from Principal Photography and tension is of course high :) We will shoot for much of March, for the first two weeks contiguously, with a day off.

Several of us are sick.

I am behind on my Scriptie Book due to many factors, one of them is that I am also a producer on several shows, this among them.

So if you feel led please pray for "JourneyQuest" and its stalwart and ridiculously overworked crew.

In other news, I have had some successful meetings of late re: "Camilla Dickinson", so am encouraged that someday we may actually get to do that movie.

God bless us, every one!


Corrie
http://www.kairos-productions.com
www.journey-quest.com

No comments: