Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sorry for the very public broadcast of our family health stuff, it is a little tacky, I realize in retrospect, but I have many real friends who read this blog, not just aquaintances. If you are an aquaintance and not a friend please forgive me, and chalk the over-sharing up to sleep deprivation.

Sleeping day! Thank you for all your good wishes sent through this odd blog phenomenon. Again, sorry for the overshare, I know many folks go through the sort of 8 days we just had. Some of them have blogs that I also follow :)

We will be setting up a Cancer Care blog just for Mom so this one can get back to its regularly scheduled Film News. Please email me if you wish to be on that list.

1 comment:

Seanie said...

Yes, please Corrie. I would very much like to see the Cancer Care blog for your Mom.

Much Love.