Saturday, April 17, 2010

Went Riding Today!!!





Mom kicked me out this afternooon, as her Two Marilyns were there, and I actually got to ride my old friend Tjeerd for several hours!!! Oh what a celebration to see that horse again; it has been 4 years. We had to sell him in 2006, and what a joy to see him doing so well. I had forgotten what a darling he is on the trails. Fun fun rangy big trail walk!

Mom is asleep now, I should go to bed too, as I stay up late habitually, and her 7 am breakfast comes awfully early (do not goof off in your MMO Corrie! Go to bed!).

She told me tonight that it was very strange to her that her mother died of breast cancer at 80, and now she and Aunt Jocey both have cancers at nearly-85 and 87 (they will turn those ages in August). Her cancer seems way more scary than Jocey's, though Jocey's is, at the present time, more uncomfortable. She spoke of a 91-year-old friend and said that she certainly would not make it that long, and I said "well, you never know" . . . lamely. Sigh.

I should be able to sleep tonight after all the great exercise. Hope so, I am still re-learning sleep patterns after all that constant startling at the hospital.

I need to get back to the gym. For many reasons:)

There should be some news here soon in the world of Kairos Productions *tantalize, tantalize* but I can't say anything yet *giggle*.

No comments: