Saturday, May 16, 2015

Coming back to the Blog Again

For years I have not posted here on my blog, but have instead posted on my Mom's CaringBridge (www.caringbridge.org/visit/sylviaduryee). Since her death on December 20th, 2014, I have been buried, both in grief and in work on several movies at once, and I have not come back to write in my own blog here. (
) I wanted to announce, for any that still are on the list, that my new movie's World Premiere is Memorial Day, May 25th, at 7pm at the Harvard Exit in Seattle. Please come! You can get tickets at the following link for both that screening and the Wednesday one. I would love to see you there! (
) http://www.siff.net/festival-2015/west-of-redemption (
) And the latest article about me is here: (
) http://womeninfilmseattle.org/featured-member.htm (
) I hope to write in here more regularly, now that I finally have remembered the password! (
) Thanks for reading this again:)

1 comment:

gretchen deL said...

Yay! Glad you're coming back to your own musings.
love,
gretchen