Monday, November 3, 2008

Going to San Fran Tomorrow!

Tomorrow I am boarding a 200.00 priceline flight for San Francisco to go to the WYSIWGY Fillm Festival, which may be the maddest thing I have yet done with this movie. It is a really weird one, it is unjuried and the audience votes at ten minutes in whether or not they want the movie to go on (I know, huh?), but I just watched the first ten minutes of the movie on Ben's advice, and it actually sets the story up pretty well, and leaves you tantalized, at the ten minute mark. So . . . for 200 bucks I am gonna head down there. And pray. Cause they are having every filmmaker who screens get meetings with several distributors. And having two recent festival wins under our belt is a nice way to go in. At least I hope so!!!

Won't know when we are screening until Wednesday but we will screen that day, they say, if I get there early enough (GROAN!!!!). Doors open at 9am. I hate that so much.

Ben is tweaking the gorgeous "Dark Horse" press pack he made even as we speak, and that is incredible since we are both doing NaNoWriMo this year!

Hoping my bod holds out . . . any spare prayers gratefully appreciated!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck Corrie, we are pulling for you!!

Jenni said...

Sending super-magic positive energy your way!!!