Sunday, November 9, 2008

WYSIWYG

Well, it was interesting . . . playing in an unjuried festival for the first time was odd to say the least, though you got to love those WYSIWYG folks, they sure know how to pray! They prayed for the movie and for me, and for every other movie . . . it was such a different atmosphere than most festivals :)

The meeting with the distributor went well on Thursday. We are in a discernment process, of course, to know how to proceed. In my talks with both producer's reps that have approached us, and in this talk with an actual distributor, I have been cautious because Larry is so cautious, and I don't want to say or do anything that might be incorrect. Nothing has seemed like The Thing to Do yet to Larry, and I trust him, and live with my hunger to sell this movie and get on to the next one. Went to hear Kathleen Norris last night with Terry and Scott and Pam, and saw Luci there.

Waiting. It is very difficult for me.

1 comment:

Invincible Sword Goddess said...

To everything there is a season...

even waiting

just remember two ladies of a certain age waited 37 years to meet at the appointed places in the land of their ancestors!