Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prayers for My Kid PLease

Tallis has now been in Beth Israel Hospital for days on a morphine drip - they can't figure out why his Spondylitis is flaring up like this - he literally can't walk because of the screaming pain.

I am heartbroken to not be able to go, but am comforted that Terry flew to NYC after three days of hearing the stoic reports from the hospital bed, and the fact that Tallis' MRI has been delayed for two days. Our wonderful friend Sandy was "parent in situ" until Terry could get there.

I am needed here quite a lot . . . scouting continues and we have three precious days with Larry now as he was able to get away for a little bit of pre-pro.

Fingers crossed that Terry can be of help to the poor guy, all I can do is pray and bake cookies to send. I made three batches last night after work, and now am trying to find a Spokane post office. Not that it helps. But I had to do something . . .

No comments: