Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 16 Tomorrow

I have been remiss in writing all this last week, and now I have had two days off, in which I stayed mostly in bed resting. I did go to the chiropractor and got a strange not-good massage today, as my neck and back hurt so very much, but other than that... down time. Sure needed it. It was a very intense week, in which we said goodbye to Kevin on the last night; that fun, jokey, magical night in which we filmed Youngblood arriving at Keller's door in the rain (we created the rain rather magically, a big thank you to Mike Kjelso and Mike Astle; riggers thereof). Last week, among other things, we filmed the very intense final fight, which was a super tough day that took a lot out of everyone. We filmed lots of Youngblood driving in the beater truck for the final sequence, which made me very happy, including the very final shots with Rebecca and Keller. Also lots of lovely scenes with Rebecca and Keller, magic hour, bicycles, sweetness, and squabbling. And we sent Kevin back to the barn for some pick up shots we had been pushing for the first two weeks. "Just when you thought you were rid of the barn, dude..." Now he is off to the set of Arrow, after a brief fly-by of L.A., and after finally doing his EPK over French toast the morning he left at our house. Suddenly, this weekend, it was fall! Sarah and I had to turn on the heat in our house. What this bodes for tomorrow, Day 16, and the following last week of shooting, I am trying not to worry about. Home stretch. God bless us, every one. I am tired but very much looking forward to Day 16!!! Hoping the old bod and mind can get me there. It's worked so far...well, mostly lol...

No comments: