Sunday, September 1, 2013

Letter to the W.o.R. Crew Today

Dear W.o.R. Dust Warriors, I really cannot thank you enough for being a part of this show. Through dust and through heat, through bees and through bondage (in Kevin's case), you are all utter champs. I know we are few, but it is my goal to someday, in reflection, have you say "We few, we happy few…" rather than... less…nice... things… Every one of us is bringing his or her "A-Game", and I could not be more grateful. I have never worked with a feature film crew this small, or this dedicated. You are all doing the seemingly-impossible, with utter skill, great grace and good cheer. You are very much my heroes. "And gentlemen in England now-a-bed Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here, And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day." I hope you are getting a little excited, as I am, about the amazing footage we are getting. We are getting it because of you. And for your reading pleasure, here is an article by our own Larry Estes:) http://rikaroo.com/sex-lies-and-videotape-1989/ Love you all more than sleep! Corrie www.kairos-productions.com

No comments: